Office Fax: 973-736-2281
Carano Realtors, established in 1970, is a full service realty office serving Essex, Morris, Union, Passaic, Middlesex and Somerset counties. My staff and I are members of the local, state and National Association of Realtors and we are committed to provide efficient and ethical services for every transaction.
As real estate professionals we combine our local neighborhood experiences with the most current real estate resources which enables us to provide the results that home buyers and sellers need today. My years as a salesman, broker and Realtor have helped me develop a keen awareness in defining the needs of our clients and providing a successful conclusion to each transaction.
- Licensed New Jersey Real Estate Broker active full time in listing, selling, managing and appraising real estate since 1959.
- President of Carano Realtors, Inc. a full service real estate company serving New Jersey since 1970.
- Past President, Past Professional Standards Chairman, Current Primary Professional Standards Mediator and Member of the Board of Realtors of the North Central Jersey Association of Realtors.
- Realtor of the Year Award, 1986, Board of Realtors of the Oranges and Maplewood.
- Member, Garden State Multiple Listing Service.
- Member, New Jersey Association of Realtors.
- Member, Realtor Emeritus Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member, past 40 years of ERA (Electronic Real Estate Associates) a marketing and referral franchise
- Past President of the Executives Association of New Jersey from 1984-2011.
- Past President & Senior Argento Member Orange; West Orange Chapter of UNICO.
- UNICAN of the Year Award, 2003, UNICO National District XI.
- UNICAN of the Year Award, 2004, Orange; West Orange Chapter of UNICO National.
- Past President and Member, West Orange Lions Club.
- Past President and Member, West Orange Chamber of Commerce.
- Business of the Year Award, 2009, West Orange Chamber of Commerce
- Member of "Who's Who" among our most distinguished Americans of Italian descent.
- Elected Man of the Year 1966, by the Italian American Police Society of New Jersey.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Bloomfield College, Graduate Class of 1960.
- Appraised for attorneys, banks, corporations, individuals, mortgage companies and relocation companies.
- Testified as a Real Estate Expert before Essex County Board of Taxation, State of New Jersey, and Division of Tax Appeals, Condemnation Commissions, Municipal Planning and Zoning Boards and in County Courts.